Tuesday 18 March 2014

hello!

Seeing as though this is my first ever post, I thought I'd introduce myself with the 'It's All About Me' tag (stolen from a VERY old Zoella post). So, here goes..

Vital Statistics:
Me: Sophie
Nicknames: Soph, Sophs
Birthday: 5th March 1994
Place of Birth: Chesterfield (Derbyshire), UK
Zodiac Sign: Pisces
Male or Female: Female
Occupation: Does student count?
Residence: Liverpool
Screen Name: SophieMariaBeauty

Appearance:
Hair Colour: Blonde (Dyed, naturally red)
Hair Length: Long
Eye colour: Blue
Best Feature: ermm.. probably my eyes.
Height: 5ft 3
Braces?: Nope
Glasses?: Contacts :)
Piercing: Usual ear piercings and a few at the top of my ear.
Tattoos: Nope, not yet anyway!
Righty or Lefty: Righty

Your 'Firsts':
First best friend: Ermm.. I had lots of best friends!
First Award: I got an award for being the best in math in year 6 (nerd)
First Sport You Joined: Netball
First Real Vacation: Majorca
First Concert: Busted!
First Love: James from Busted.. It was love at first sight!

Favourites:
Movie: Breakfast at Tiffany's!
TV Show: All time favourite would have to be Desperate Housewives, but at the moment I'm loving Pretty Little Liars!
Colours: Pink
Song: Either 'Iris' by Goo Goo Dolls or 'Mardy Bum' by Arctic Monkey's
Candy: Milky Ways! Yum!
Restaurant: There's a restaurant on The Albert Docks in Liverpool called What's Cooking? which is lush!
Store: Oh god, that's hard.. I love Topshop and Ark!
School: I'm not sure what this is asking? My favourite school?
Book: Well, I'm an English student so this could go on forever, but I love The Great Gatsby and The Perks of Being a Wall Flower.
Magazine: Look and Glamour
Shoes: My heeled boots

Currently:
Feeling: Tired
Single or Taken: Taken
Eating: Nothing
Typing: This
Online: Yes
Listening To: Kodaline - High Hopes
Thinking About: The ridiculous amount of uni work I have to do!
Wanting: a cup of tea!
Watching: Nothing..
Wearing: PJs

Future:
Want Children?: Maybe
Want to be Married: Yes!
Careers in Mind: Either Journalism or Law
Where do you want to live?: America

Have you ever:
Kissed a Stranger: Probably
Had Alcohol: Yes..
Smoked: I've tried one.
Ran Away From Home: Nope.
Broken a bone: Never!
Got an X-ray: No
Broken Someone's Heart: Not really..
Broke Up With Someone: Yes
Cried When Someone Died: Yes
Cried At School: Yes

Do You Believe In:
God: No
Miracles: No
Love At First sight: No
Ghosts: No
Aliens: No
Soul Mates: No
Heaven: No
Hell: No
Kissing on The First Date: Sure.

Yourself: Yes

1 comment:

  1. Iris is an amazing song! When I was in a band it was the first song we covered :) The Perks Of Being A Wallflower took me quite a long time to get through considering I'm a fast reader, only 300 or so pages yet it took months 0.o Can't even remember why!

    ReplyDelete