Sunday 4 May 2014

A shower time pairing!

If, like me, you haven't treated your hair very well in the past, then you will always be on the hunt for something, anything, that will stop is looking well, like straw! Over the past 6 years I have dyed, bleached, stripped, heat treated, you name it and I've probably inflicted it on my poor hair. Well, I think I've finally found something that actually works in injecting a little, much needed moisture back into my hair. This all comes from the Charles Worthington Moisture Seal Mineral Hair Rescue Masque (what a mouthful!). This stuff is seriously amazing and if you have dry or damaged hair I strongly recommend trying this, even if only to basque in the glorious smell; it really does smell that good! I apply this after my shampoo once a week and it keeps my hair from look dry and well, dead.



I'll willingly admit that I am not the most patient person and although waiting 3 minutes in the shower for the above hair masque to work its magic, doesn't sound like a great feat, I like to have something to do whilst I wait. So I like to scrub it up with a Soap and Glory body scrub. The one I am currently using is their Sugar Crush Body Scrub. If you don't like overly sweet scented products then this may not be great for you but I definitely have a sugar nose as well as a sweet tooth! This stuff smells seriously amazing; citrusy and sugary all at once. Lush!

Sophie X

2 comments:

  1. I'm obsessed with the Soap & Glory body care range, and my favourites at the moment are the Orangeasm Body Wash and The Breakfast Scrub Exfoliator! My favourite hair mask is the Macadamia Deep Repair Masque, I use it about once a week and it makes my hair so soft and healthy looking.. It's quite expensive though so when I run out I will definitely look into getting the Charles Worthington Hair Mask.. I use a few of the CW hair styling products, and I'm really impressed with the brand in general! Lovely post :) x

    Rachael | overdosedemaquillage.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I really want to get the Orangeasm body wash! might have to nip to boots soon! x

      Delete